Are you a graduate looking to start your career in finance?
How about a fixed term contract to help you get your foot in the door, training as a Sales Ledger Assistant.
This opportunity is for my client based in Horsforth.
Here's what a typical day could look like:
- Raising internal and external invoices to a high quality
- Complete work on the finance system and on word and excel where the invoice administration is completed.
- Liaise with Directors/budget holders to ensure billing deadlines are met and billing targets are achieved.
- Manage the job ledger to ensure where set up incorrectly, the relevant job runners are notified and corrections are made to minimize continuous billing errors.
- Administration of the invoices - filing, scanning, archiving and general management of the invoices raised
- Credit Control
- Chase clients by phone, email, letter and statement in accordance with agreed procedures
- The posting and allocation of cash received
- Ad hoc sales ledger duties
- Achieve deadline targets - invoices out to clients / internal invoices with our Purchase Ledger team/month end close of the ledger
- Ad hoc work for Billing Team Supervisor and Credit Manager
Is this you?
- Hungry to learn
- Able to apply business behavioural values
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.