Are you a graduate or looking to start your career in finance?
This opportunity is working in Leeds City Centre for my market leading client. Salary wise they are offering £17,000 - £19,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Provide cover for other team members as and when required
- To assist fellow Credit Controllers by conducting telephone calls.
- Ensure you are aware of and work according to all Compliance requirements.
- Ensure that your performance operates in accordance with existing SLA's
- Collect cash by telephone and written contact with clients.
- Communicate effectively and accurately in team meetings.
- Work with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team.
- Collate weekly summaries of collections for review in summary charts.
- Word-processing, copy typing, mail merges and preparing letters
- Administration for the Receivables team
- Assistance with maintaining databases and reports
- Answer overflow calls from debtors in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for archiving files
- Maintenance of filing/scanning
Is this you?
- Good standard of education (GCSE's including Maths and English Grades C or above).
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a smart and presentable appearance.
- Must possess strong organisational skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be proactive with the initiative needed to succeed in this demanding and broad/varied role.
- Computer literate, with experience in Microsoft packages, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel to an intermediate level.
- Individuals must have a high level of commitment and be able to work in a busy environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure when necessary to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Works with the team to achieve goals, putting the team ahead of personal interest whilst demonstrating high levels of integrity and professionalism.
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.