A digital Software house who works on some of the most modern technologies is busting at the seams with business. So, they are seeking some new dynamic technical specialists to join the team.
Engineering Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join as Development Manager. Reporting direct to the Director of Engineering, You will be one of the senior team, who is responsible for the wellbeing and career growth of engineers within the organisation.
What experience you will bring?
- 4+ years’ experience working commercially as a software developer.
- 1-2+ years of leading a team / managing a team
- Domain knowledge and previous working with React core APIs to build large scale web Applications.
- Are you familiar with state management using React Context or libraries such as Redux/MobX?
What will keep you busy, daily?
- You will be hands on, working on the software development projects for clients and overseeing the team of 6 engineers.
- You will manage 4-6 engineers, focusing on activities such as:
- Holding regular 1:1s
- Conducting quarterly and semi-annual reviews
- Helping reports set and achieve career goals at work
- Working alongside the Director of Engineering to ensure that engineers feel involved and supported within the larger organisation.
What they are offering –
- A generous salary package.
- Flexible working – They are a fully flexible working company and support people working from home and remotely when traveling - this means you can pretty much work from anywhere
- Annual Health & wellness bonus.
- Private medical insurance – provided with full private MHD cover with AXA PPP, including dental and optician add-ons.