Woodrow Mercer - Engagement Leader, Management Consulting - London, UK
Woodrow Mercer are searching on behalf of a global leadership consulting firm based in London, UK. Due to growth, an engagement leader is required to join the digital and innovation practice, integrating the wider consulting offerings around leadership assessment, culture and organisational change.
In the role you will be consulting to clients around digital strategy such as digital assessments and transformation, digital organisation design, digital culture shaping with wider human capital enhancing client organisation's capabilities in adopting digital approaches. In addition, you will manage client relationships with senior stakeholders (C-level), contribute to business development and identify opportunities to grow accounts and revenue streams.
Required skills, knowledge & experience;
- 5+ years of digital transformation consulting or business transformation consulting
- Strong knowledge of innovation, digital and broader human capital management
- Ability to lead and deliver high value client projects
- Credible and experienced in advising clients at C-level
- Commercially minded - Able to grow accounts and create revenue
- Experience of integrating wider service lines
**international travel is required when necessary**
In return, you will be joining a first-class global consulting firm at a time of exciting growth. You will be working with inspiring peers, colleagues and leaders as well as earning an excellent salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits and interesting work for world class clients.