An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a skilled embedded software engineer at an innovative consultancy based near Newbury. If you have a creative flair and the engineering skills required to design and develop new products this opportunity may be for you.
Our customer, a product design consultancy, is searching for a Software Engineer to work on safety-critical medical device product development. They design and develop a variety of different products at a demanding pace so the Software Engineer can expect to be highly stimulated and challenged on a daily basis. Essential skills detailed below:
- Have previous commercial experience in embedded C/C++
- Medical device industry experience
- NPI and development experience
- C# and strong design compliance experience desirable
- BEng / BS / MS in Computer Science or related engineering field