Woodrow Mercer Embedded has partnered with a leading Engineering Company, based in Bristol, who is searching for an Embedded Software Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning company, on cutting edge technology, for a wide range of industry sectors. The role-holder will work on multiple projects, with a variety of customers, prioritising their own workload while focusing on high-quality workmanship.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- 3-5 years of low-level embedded C development
- The full product development life cycle
- Microprocessor peripheral driver development
- Developing OTA comms protocols
- Use of software version control methods
If you enjoy finding new ways to solve unique problems and enjoy working as part of a highly motivated, knowledgeable team, it would be great to hear from you.