Embedded Software Engineer – Thames Valley - £40-60K DOE – Medical / Scientific
A new client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded are looking for a Embedded Software engineer on a permanent basis. The client are based within the scientific / medical device equipment sector so having experience in this area would be of great interest.
- Experience in instrument software development for custom data acquisition systems.
- Expertise in Visual C++, VB, and LabView for instrument control.
- Experience of developing real time imaging applications
- Experience of signal processing, Fourier analysis, feedback control systems, and related algorithmics and models.
- Experience in Firmware tools and devices such microcontrollers, FPGAs, CPLDs, and DSP hardware.
Please apply here if this would be of interest to you.