Embedded Software Engineer - £35-45K - Shropshire based
A client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded are looking for an Embedded Software engineer for a permanent position based in the Shropshire area.
The client are in a substantial period of growth and are looking for a talented engineer to join the team.
Below are the requirements:
- Degree in electrical or electronic engineering or a similar discipline with at least 5 years’ experience
- Experience with Microcontrollers / Microprocessors
- Experienced in C / C++ programming
- Experience in Bare Metal Coding and RTOS
- Communication protocol experience- e.g. CAN, Modbus, RS232, RS485, Ethernet, TCP IP, SPI, I2C
- Electronics design (PCB layout, Circuit design)
- Experience in GUI interfaces and working with Visual Studio
- Proficient in fault finding / debugging
- Extensive knowledge of control algorithms
- Experience of working according to Project Management principles and processes
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
Please apply here if this position would be of interest to you.