Embedded Linux Software Engineer - Northern Ireland - (Permanent) £ DOE
A client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with experience of working on Linux platforms.
Below are the basics of the requirements
- Industrial experience in an Embedded Software Design role
- 5 + years' Embedded C/C++ experience on embedded Linux platforms
- Expertise with Linux, Kernel, u-boot, Root File System and Device Trees
- Yocto project experience is desirable
- Detail-oriented with good communication and documentation skills
- Extensive experience of software development including platform bring-up and low-level debugging on embedded Linux Targets
- Developing and integrating Linux device drivers
Please apply here if this would be of interest and I can contact you with more information.