Embedded Software Engineer - Oxfordshire - £50-55K
An Oxfordshire based engineering business is looking for a competent embedded software engineer. This is an exciting time to join this well-established business as they are in the process of making some interesting developments. I have included below the core requirements for the position:
- Experience of embedded microcontroller software design and relevant design tools.
- Experience working on real-time systems
- Strong C programming
- Experience with ARM architecture or similar microcontroller family
- Experience of Communication Buses and communication protocols (e.g. RS232, CAN, SPI). Experience of developing CAN-based applications would be an advantage.
- Experience of formal software Verification & Validation processes for product development activities. Use of SVN (or similar) for versioning control and maintenance of code.
- Excellent communication skills and capable of contributing positively to multidisciplinary design teams, working in an Agile framework, but also capable of operating in a proactive manner as required
If you feel this would be of interest and would like to have some more information on the position please apply here or call Nathan on 0121 2654445 or n upton@ woodrowmercer .com