Embedded Software Engineer - Worcestershire - £45-50K
A client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded has an exciting opportunity for an embedded software engineer to join a rapidly expanding team.
The client is based within the medical sector and they are in the process of developing a number of new intelligent products.
The skills and experience required are detailed below:
- Embedded software programming (C, C++)
- Object-Oriented programming concepts (Java, C++)
- Software design and documentation, preferably using UML
- Software revision control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT)
- Fault finding, test, and verification
- System and sub-system level design and verification
- Translating customer needs into hardware, software/firmware design requirements
- Real-time embedded software development for microcontrollers & DSP
- PC based software development
Please apply here if this is of interest or call Nathan on 0121 265 4445 or email n.upton @ woodrowmercer.com