Embedded Software Engineer - Contract - Outside IR35 - South Wales
A South Wales based electronics engineering company is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with a good level of software programming in C. Overall this position requires a bit of an all-rounder who is looking to work with a relatively small company that makes electro-mechanical devices for the automotive sector. A good level of digital and analog electronics design is also required for this position, however, it really is an engineer with a mix of both the software & hardware experience that is key.
- Embedded C programming
- Design and develop electronic hardware (analog and digital PCB design)
- CANbus/LINbus systems experience
- Automotive industry experience is beneficial
- Support and refine existing product code and develop structures code for new systems.
- Design and develop in-house test equipment.
- EMC testing
- Electro-mechanical engineering appreciation
This role falls outside of IR35 and is for an initial 3 month period with a high likelihood of extension. This is an excellent opportunity for an embedded software engineer looking for a new contract.
Please apply here or call Nathan on 0121 2654445 or email nupton @ woodrowmercer.com