Embedded Software Engineer - Contract - Oxfordshire - Outside IR35 - 6 months
An exciting Oxfordshire based telecommunications client is looking for an embedded software engineer on a 6-month contract basis. The contract is outside IR35.
There is the potential for some remote working for the right embedded software engineer.
The details of the position are detailed below:
- Knowledge and experience of the full software development life cycle.
- Extensive embedded C experience.
- Proven experience developing complex drivers
- Experience in real-time systems (RTOS such as ThreadX).
- Experience developing drivers for Wi-Fi modules
- Experience developing drivers for Cellular modem
- Experience with developing BLE drivers and supporting basic serial connectivity.
- Good understanding and appreciation of underlying digital hardware.
- An appreciation of radio frequency communications.
- Experience of ARM core processors.
This could be an immediate start for the right embedded software engineer.
Please apply here or call Nathan on 0121 265 4445 or email nupton @ woodrowmercer .com