An award-winning engineering company in Bristol is searching for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business, working on multiple live projects for a variety of customers, developing and designing systems geared towards revolutionising a huge range of industry sectors.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* 3-5 years of low-level embedded C development
* The full product development life cycle
* Microprocessor peripheral driver development, especially for serial communications (i.e UART, I2C, SPI)
* Developing OTA comms protocols (i.e Command Interfaces, Bootloaders)
* Use of software version control methods
If you think you are a good fit for this position or would like to discuss other embedded software opportunities in the South West please get in touch with Sam O'Leary, (soleary @ woodrowmer.com 0121 265 4445).