Embedded Firmware Engineer – £40-55K – East Midlands / Remote
A client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded are looking for an embedded Firmware engineer for a permanent role developing embedded firmware using C and IAR Embedded Workbench tools. This is excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company in a very stable & interesting industry sector.
The skills required are details below:
Key skills and experience
- Education to degree level in a relevant subject
- 5-10 years C programming and embedded ‘bare metal’ FW development experience
- IAR Embedded Workbench toolchain experience
- Solid experience of automated test creation
- Strong software testing appreciation
- ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers
- Developing and testing firmware on new hardware, including interpreting electronic schematic diagrams and using test equipment such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, and meters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills
- Full product lifecycle methodology understanding
Please apply here for more informaiton on the position.