Woodrow Mercer are partnering with a fast growing retailer who are looking to grow their Digital Marketing division with an Email Marketing Executive. Based in North East London (Central Line), this retailer are establishing themselves as the leader in Childrenswear fashion and need motivated, passionate people to join them on their exciting journey.
- Manage and own the email marketing strategy for the business, with the support from the Digital Marketing Manager
- Analyse performance of email campaigns and produce reports based on findings
- Apply email marketing best practices
- CRM maintanence and customer segmentation for email campaigns
- Write engaging content for newsletters
- Communicate well with your team to share interesting ideas to improve results
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Email Marketing
- Experience building and managing lifecycle campaigns
- Hands on experience using Marketing Automation / Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms - Ometria experience is highly desirable
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics is desirable
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please hit apply to send your CV to Luca at Woodrow Mercer for immediate review.