Senior Electronics Engineer – Thames Valley - £60K + Share Options
A new client of Woodrow Mercer Embedded are currently searching for a Senior Electronics Engineer. The business is and exciting start up working within the scientific instrumentation sector.
Below if have details the basics of the position:
Applicants will be able to demonstrate the following
- Knowledge of low voltage low noise analogue design/development l.
- High voltage systems design to 10KV
- Development of linear amplifiers
- Use/development of OpAmp and transistor circuits for amplification, filtering, and signal isolation.
- Use of high speed data acquisition (ADCs/commercial boards) and high speed signal generation
- Electronic systems design with sketch, PCB layout and manufacture for prototype and new product development.
- Minimum 3+ years industrial experience in precision circuit design including simulation using SPICE or alternative modelling tools.
- Ability to research and integrate solution to custom or commercial instruments.
- Experience of complex instrumentation or similar systems, ideally mass spectrometry.
- Project management for electronic instrument development and application.
- Use of EDA tools and related manufacturing outputs (the actual platform is not important) and an attitude to adapt to new environments.
We have more information on the position so if this would be of interest please apply to the position and I can get back in contact.