Woodrow Mercer Embedded is working with an industry-leading company that is searching for a highly skilled Electronics Design Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multifaceted group of engineers who are working on end to end projects for a range of high precision devices. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the R&D life cycle from concept to prototype, working alongside the production team to full manufacture.
- Strong electronics experience
- Full product life cycle experience
- Analogue and digital design
- PCB design and layout
- Design of multi-layered PCBs
- Degree educated in a related field
- Cadence (OrCad, Allegro)
- Microcontroller/microprocessor system design
- Experience designing products to EMC standard (CE)
- Knowledge of stepper motor drivers
To discuss this role further please contact Nathan Upton or Sam O'Leary at Woodrow Mercer Embedded.