-Highly competitive salary
-Currently 1 day a week working from home
-Flexible working hours
-Cycle to Work Scheme
-Table of delicious cakes, treats, and delights from around the globe
I'm currently recruiting for a creative, engaging e-learning developer to be part of a large, security awareness organisation. You will be working collaboratively with content specialists, designers, project managers and a delivery team.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Knowledge of Articulate 360
- Knowledge of learning technologies and their contribution to delivering blended employee learning solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Results orientated
- Strong team player- engaging, confident and flexible in approach
What will your day to day look like?
- Develop and deliver SCORM compliant e-learning courses to client LMS experience
- Attend client calls when required
- Build courses with Articulate storyline, upload and format content, and animations
- Carry out statistics and analysis reporting
- To take responsibility for own personal, and career development
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! So why not apply and I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway