- Annual Bonus
- Matching pension contribution
- In-office gym
- Catered breakfast, lunch and dinners every day
- Charity and social events
I'm currently recruiting for a client who is looking for someone to unleash creativity and work on a variety of digital projects with a focus to improve their training materials.
The successful person will be working as part of the People Operations team supporting those in other training departments by creating video content for their niche e-learning platform.
What will the E-learning Designer look like?
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Captivate, Articulate storyline and sketch
- Visual Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, sketch)
- Ability to storyboard
- Animation skills
- A passion for sport, in particular, football
Main responsibilities of the E-learning Designer
- Creating video E-learning content
- Adapt training/learning material from face to face to e-learning
- Creating media to support the brand
- Produce external advertising content
- Share ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort
If the majority of the above applies to you then there is a strong chance you are going to be really interested in the role on offer here! So why not apply and I can give you a call to discuss further. Don't have an up to date CV? Ping me an email on or call Libby Evans on 01212654445 and let's have a chat anyway!