E-learning Content Developer
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a creative training and coaching company, who are expanding rapidly. They are looking for a Content Developer to create innovative eLearning, video and digital content whilst using their fantastic resources.
What does your day to day look like?
- Contribute to and participate in the work of other project teams, particularly learning design
- Create eLearning storyboard concepts and ideas for internal and external clients
- Create, write and co-ordinate professional, accurate and timely reports on the status of projects
- Manage staff, contractors and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Investigation and implementation of LMS systems for branded, non-branded and hybrid academy design
What will the successful Content Developer look like?
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Experience of using an LMS
- A team player
- Extensive experience of using either - Articulate, Camtasia or Adobe
- Experience of creating video and digital content
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you feel that you match the following requirements and this is something of interest, please apply below or alternatively call Libby Evans on 01212654445