Do you speak Dutch fluently and would you like a career in finance where you can utilise your Dutch language every single day?
If so then this job is the perfect one for you! You will be offered a salary of £20,000 - £22,000, have a work pension and health care scheme. You will also have FREE on-site parking!
You will be working in a multi-cultural office environment and will be responsible for your own section of the sales ledger ensuring all payments are collected in a timely manner.
You will have to have good communication skills and able to stand your ground as you will be expected to proactively speak to customers about their accounts ensuring payments are received within the agreed payment terms.
Some other duties of the role are below:
- Be the first point of contact for customers for all credit related issues
- To liaise with the with the customer and internal departments as required to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Process credit limit reviews as required by adhering to the credit vetting process
- To escalate any issues requiring further attention to line manager having obtained the relevant information
- Closely monitor those accounts that pose a credit risk and ensure that issues are highlighted to relevant managers in the business
- Identification and preparation of accounts to go to a third party collection agency as required
- Ensure all internal reporting requirements are dealt with in a timely manner
- To ensure the administration required to keep the account up to date are maintained on an ongoing basis
- To ensure the Credit Management Policy is adhered to at all times
- To ensure payments received from customers are allocated to the correct invoices in a timely manner
- Liaise with customers regarding payment allocation issues
- Ongoing review of unallocated payments to ensure effective resolution and allocation
- Don't have the above experience? Don't worry, all we're looking for is fluent Dutch language skills.
If you are interested, please give me a call to discuss further!