.NET Engineer - Permanent - Remote / Oxfordshire - £45-50K
A key account of Woodrow Mercer have a permanent .NET Engineer position they are looking to fill. This is an exciting position for a talented software engineer.
Below are the details:
You will be responsible for developing WCF/Rest APIs hosted on IIS or Managed Windows Services
- Role Senior Windows Application SW Engineer
- Location Office based (Oxfordshire, UK) or remote depending on the COVID restrictions
- To design and document software systems
- To implement, test and debug application software.
- To implement unit testing as part of the development process
- To perform code reviews as part of the development process
To support the demonstration, deployment and maintenance of software systems
- Experience developing applications using the following
- Experience developing applications with Microsoft SQL server.
- Strong Object-Oriented programming experience
- Expert knowledge and experience of developing the following:
- Windows Services
- IIS hosted services
- Proven experience with the following technologies:
- .NET Framework
- ASP .NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- .Net Core
Please apply here if this would be of interest to you.