ob Tile: Domestic Gas Engineer
Salary: £33,800 p/a
- Van + fuel card
- Phone /iPad
- Pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Overtime + Bonuses
We are looking for experienced Gas Installation Engineers who can work as part of our team.
It is essential you have Gas Safe Registration (ACS, CCN1, CKR1, CKW1) along with previous experience in the installation of gas appliances and controls. You should also be able to work well within teams and be comfortable taking sole ownership of the jobs allocated to you.
- Carrying out installations of domestic gas boilers & central heating systems
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business requirements
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned
- Assisting with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
- 2 years proven experience within the gas industry
- Current Gas Safe Registration
- Full UK Driving License
- Good understanding of Quality Control, measures and procedures
- Good understanding of Health & Safety, measures and procedures
- Highly competent & professional engineer
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast-growing organisation then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Lauren Davies on 0121 265 4445 for a confidential chat.