Job role: White goods engineer
Basic salary: £24,000 - £30,000
We are currently recruiting for White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineers within the Kent and surrounding area for a well-established multi brand company within the industry.
The role: You will be responsible for attending calls in customers’ homes, diagnosing faults and carrying out repairs on manufacturer appliances, aiming for a high first-time fix rate.
- 8-10 jobs per day
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus based on 1st time fix
- Family run multi brand business
- Van and fuel card – available for work use only but can be taken home
This organisation will require previous or existing experience within the Domestic Appliance industry.
- Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential
- Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest
- Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential
- Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
- Full UK driving license
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are specialist within the industry, if you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively call Chantal Shorter for a confidential chat 0121265445.