DOLS Best Interest Assessor - Yorkshire
Woodrow Mercer have partnered with an NHS client in the Yorkshire area to provide an exciting opportunity for a Best Interest Assessor with an DOLS experience to engage an interim position until April with the likely view to extend.
The role will entail undertaking DOLS reviews. The role, which lies outside IR35, pays £25 - £30 an hour dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate will have these essential skills at the minimum:
- Extensive DOLS experience
- Knowledge of the transition of DOLS in April
- Confident in working Independently and within a team
- Experience working within a CCG/CSU
- Previous CHC experience
Why Woodrow Mercer?
- Market Leading daily rates (Woodrow Mercer can guarantee the best daily rate from any agency for the job)
- You will be represented by consultants who have an in depth understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Referral incentives if you successfully introduce Woodrow Mercer to a contractor. (£50 - £300)
- Free CHC events/Training
- Flexible contracts with 1 week notice period
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please call Jack Green on 0121 265 4445 or alternatively send your CV to jgreen @ woodrowmercer . com
Also, if you refer us to somebody for the role and they are successful, you can win High Street vouchers off us up to a value of £100.