Document Management System (DMS) - Systems Manager
The DMS Systems Manager will be resonsible for managing the strategy, changes and BAU support of the various DMS. This will initially be using ImageRight, with an eventual migration to Box.com.
- Ownership of the DMS application architecture, Design and Build approaches.
- Strategy, design, delivery, performance, capacity modelling/management and technical debt
- Maintaining and supporting the application
- Solution integration of the application
- The technical roadmap of the applications, working closely with architects and suppliers..
- BAU support, delivering against SLAs
- Day-to-day management of Onshore/Offshore partners
- Minimal involvement in hands on development
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Proven track record of supporting ImageRight applications
- Experience of Insurance markets
- Strong systems analyst skills, including data integrations.
- Vendor management.
- Experience in application management, development and support.
- Solid business relationship management skills
- Focus on Continuous Improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and self-starting individual to join a market leading company, who are currently experiencing rapid growth.