Hands on IT Director seeking new opportunities? Enjoy defining and executing IT projects and progams? Well look no further.........
Our Seattle based client are in the process of expanding their business in the Pacific North West with a brand new facility with a big focus IT system wise on the WMS and associated supply chain systems. The Director, IT Business Operations will be responsible for coordinating, tracking, and communicating the department performance as measured against progress targets. Performance management crosses on-time project completion, system performance, service delivery and human capital performance. Success will be measured against ensuring IT projects are in alignment with the business results and that the projects deliver against tangible results.
- Track project execution for large IT initiatives.
- Partner with the business to understand their technology requirements. Provide regular communication to the business regarding projects, issues, defects, analysis efforts, and potential projects.
- Coordinate between business and technical teams.
- Design and deliver regularly scheduled reports and executive presentations to review the status of all projects.
- Align with the business functional team to ensure data conversion aligns with the functional solution being implemented.
- Maintain and track key metrics that measure how IT is performing both internally and externally.
- Support the business and IT functional leaders in creating business cases for IT projects and programs.
- Ensure that applications development initiatives are well managed and delivered to meet expectations on functionality, timeliness, and cost.
- Work closely with IT functional teams to mitigate resource constraints and project issues.
- Develop process improvement initiatives and recommendations.
- Monitor the budget (including resource allocation), escalation and issue resolution, and reporting at the program level when individual projects are part of a larger initiative.
- Proactively analyze IT investments to ensure that IT investment is providing the desired benefits to business groups.
- Assist with the creation and communication of effective change management and communication plans for the leadership team and broader organization.
- May perform additional duties assigned
You'll possess deep knowledge of systems architecture, technical design, system and software development technology. You'll enjoy being hands-on and have experience with a Manhattan WMS Implementation as part of a wider supply chain system program. You'll have exceptional project management experience, enjoy change management and be a strong manager of people.
So what's in it for you? Well a fantastic base salary for one and the opportunity to work with an organisation who invest in emerging technologies. You'll play an integral part in shaping the technology footprint of a brand new facility. Do reach out for more information.