Marketing / Digital Product Owner - London (3-6 months with potential for extension)
I am looking for a marketing-focused Digital Product Owner for an initial 3-6 month contract with a financial company based in London.
The ideal person will have:
- Experience with content management systems such as Sitecore, Adobe, Umbraco, Episerver etc.
- Solid experience of external website content creation.
- Sold experience of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- An understanding of best practices in Web Design, Information Architecture and User Interface design.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience linking product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
The role will involve creating CMS pages, utilsing different components and templates, as well as serving as an expert for the companies’ websites, understanding how they support clients and the backend technology they are built on (CMS implementation, API integration, data feeds).
You will work with appropriate partners to extend solutions across digital channels (mobile, e-mail and social). Working within an agile product delivery model, you will also lead scoping for new digital requirements projects including the development of business cases, scoping of requirements and supporting metrics and directly manage key digital capabilities on behalf of the Digital Team (Search Engine Optimization and the Translation Manager for Sitecore)
CMS, Content Manager, Digital Product Owner, Marketing, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Digital, Finance, Social Media, Digital Marketing Manager, Content Delivery Manager, Web Product Owner.
If you think this role sounds a good fit for your skills, please apply now and I will give you a call to discuss the company and role specifics.