Motion Graphics Animator
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Motion Designer and Animator to design and develop engaging, high-quality graphical content and animations. They will be joining a rapidly growing company who are producing cutting edge online learning.
Key responsibilities of the Motion Graphics Animator:
- Creating effective and innovation bespoke animations for a variety of clients
- Collaborate with other team members to support producing bespoke solutions for clients
- Creation of storyboards and concepts
- Using Adobe Creative Suite applications and other design tools to take a project from conception through to completion
- Understand and adhere to the project art direction
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant technology trends and new releases
The skillset required of the Motion Graphics Animator:
- Minimum of four years' experience in a motion design role
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Suite Applications
- Excellent 2D skills
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Advanced motion graphics skills to drive and deliver creative post-production and edit compositions.
If you feel that you match the following requirements, please apply below or alternatively call Libby Evans on 01212654445.