Are you ready for the next step in your career in a well-funded new SaaS business, born out of a multi-award-winning software consultancy? We are seeking a DevOps Engineer. You will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software enhancements.
What You'll Do
- Handle First and Second Line Support Tickets raised by our Customers and work with the Senior DevOps Engineer to resolve or pass back to our Engineering Team for 3rd Line Support.
- Work closely with a Senior DevOps Engineer to support our Engineering Team.
- Support business-critical integrations using our implementation tools.
- Educate customers to help them become experts at using the product.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to build processes to ensure successful customer implementations.
- Exposure to a range of industry tools.
- Work directly with customers to identify and resolve a range of support issues, from simple to complex.
What We Need from You:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all clients and organise all project materials.
- Experience working with clients to monitor all software implementation lifecycle and assist make appropriate configuration to software.
- Knowledge of a number of different SaaS tools.
- Passionate about troubleshooting, debugging, and automation.
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self- improvement.
- A full clean drivers' licence is necessary.
The Cherry on the Cake
- Experience building web services and APIs.
- Passion for performance and tuning.
- Previous IaaS or PaaS experience.
- Experience with client-side frontend testing.