DevOps Engineer, Reading
Flexible working hours
Strong pension scheme
My client, who is an award-winning .NET development agency, is seeking to employ a DevOps Engineer to collaborate equally with their support team and internal development function. This is a perfect opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will be making a contribution to the team culture, as well as providing high-quality work.
What will the DevOps Engineer be responsible for?
- Improving the usage of DevOps tools across client solutions
- Collaborating with the support team and internal development function to ensure productivity
- Build management
- Release management
- Cloud deployment (Azure)
What experience will the DevOps Engineer need?
- 2 years of DevOps experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- Exposure to Microsoft stack / .NET
- A proven understanding of networks, firewalls, load balancing, and server farms
If you have an interest in this position and possess the relevant skills give Olivia Jones a call on 0121 265 4445 or click the apply button!