Are you an experienced DevOps engineer? Have you worked in a SAAS business? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Well, why not join a well-funded SaaS business, born out of an award-winning software consultancy.
As the DevOps Engineer, it will involve supporting the Customer Success team as a technical resource supporting the clients and the engineering teams. Looking for individuals who are self-motivated, have a passion for learning new tools, and who enjoy solving challenging customer problems with creativity and ingenuity.
Other requirements for your role
- Handle First and Second Line Support Tickets raised by our Customers, and work with our Engineering Team for 3rd Line Support.
- Accountable for the design, performance, and operation support of:
- Cloud (Azure) environment
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- Containers (Kubernetes)
- Support business-critical integrations using our implementation tools.
- Educate customers to help them become experts at using the product.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to build processes to ensure successful customer implementations.
- Work directly with customers to identify and resolve a range of support issues, from simple to complex.
Skills you will need
- Experience deploying and managing applications hosted on Azure
- Experience with CI/CD automation using Azure DevOps
- Experience of Microsoft Application Insights or similar Telemetry tooling
- Experience in Containerisation using Docker/Kubinettes
- Experience writing technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all clients and organise all project materials.
- Experience working with REST APIs and software integrations.
- Experience working with clients to monitor all software implementation lifecycle and assist make appropriate configuration to software.
Get in touch lets have a conversation about you and how you can join this fantastic company.