SQL, Networking, Hardware and Configuration
£28,000 - £30,000.
A change is as good as a rest so they say?
North West London Company needs you to solve their IT issues.
Calling all the talented Desktop Support Technicians in North West London to get in touch, please. A great, cool, work hard play hard Manufacturing company who deal in High-end furniture require a clued up technical guy or girl, to be their go-to for day to day technical issues. Alongside to that, they have purchased an all singing and dancing application to run out reports to which they need help to get implemented.
This is a stand-alone IT role, but don't despair you won't get lonely., You will be working in the main sales and Marketing department where all the magic happens. The team love the banter and buzz off each other, so an outgoing, ridiculously friendly person would fit the bill.
Could you be the IT Consultant on the sales floor who saves the day and fixes all the IT issues?
It's a Mac environment dealing with Networking, Hardware, maintenance and Configuration of machines.
Installing Software, operating system maintenance.
Your new co-workers have kindly put together a list of needs that they need help with...
* Hardware set up and updates
* WinMan reconfiguring experience (or other SQL based ERP systems) for the new implementation
* Spreadsheets, conditional formatting
* Networking Experience, Configuring Network, Server, CCTV, IP-Phones, E-mails
* Manufacturing hardware: barcoding, scanning etc.
* Writing IT Manuals / Policies / Introduction Packs
* Knowledge in Cyber Security
Get your CV over to me now, and let's make sure your 2019 is a good one, with a new job. A change is as good as a rest so they say.