What is in it for the Data Architect?
- 10% pension contribution
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loan
- Travel & Health insurance
- 25 days holidays' + stats
What will the Data Architect be doing?
- Enhancing and maintaining the clients existing data warehouses and data structures without loss of company performance or functionality
- Operate at solution architecture level developing in SQL Server 2016
- Present data in a variety of formats - such as Excel, SSIS and Power BI
- Deliver data solutions with change and release management principles in mind
What skills & experience will the Data Architect have?
- Strong skills using SQL Server 2016 and SQL SSIS
- Excellent knowledge of complex T-SQL and ETL techniques
- Able to apply software development principles including environment management and version control
- Able to implement systems to import and manipulate complex data structures
- Using master data and data quality principles
- London/Lloyd's market experience
What skills & experience will be highly desirable for the Data Architect to have?
- Power BI
- C# development experience
- Scripting skills using VBA and Power shell
Other benefits offered:
- Life assurance cover
- Health and Wellbeing Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Screening scheme
If you wish to find out more then please apply below or contact Ellie Brown on 0121 265 4445.