UK Global billion Turnover company is seeking a Data Analyst Engineer for a new team that are focused around the cloud.
Do you love data, is your SQL a high standard and would you like to get involved in cloud, three yes's. This could be for you, and you will be part of something big joining this team.
Key Responsibilities include:
Creation and maintenance of data pipelines to provide data for reporting and analysis.
○ Creating scripts to extract, load and transform data
○ Work with business data consumers to identify data requirements
○ Formulate schedules and techniques to provide the right data at the right time for users
○ Scheduling of change so users are not affected
- Providing Google Data Studio support to the company data analysts
- Maintaining a Data Catalog to provide users with insight into their data
- Create and maintain a user access policy
- Be the key point of contact to the business for data issues
- Troubleshoot problems to gather information and find the source of the issue
- Understand the business impact of issues, be able to coordinate and communicate workarounds or resolutions
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have very strong SQL competency
- Apply great attention to detail
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills
- Be organised and have solid time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Have an understanding of data life cycles. Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and/or structured reporting tools is advantageous
- Work well in a challenging and changing environment
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and project managers when required
Please get in touch, client is interviewing now.