Do you love spreadsheets?
Well how about an opportunity working as a Data Analyst for a fast-paced IT and business consultancy firm. You will be part of an established Finance and Systems Team with lots of opportunities to grow and adapt within the business.
This opportunity is based in Leeds City Centre, with a salary offering £25,000 - £35,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Assist with data input and manipulation to produce monthly Board and Management Accounts presentation pack
- Variance analysis between actuals and Budget/Forecasts including to analyse, challenge and interpret the month end results
- Provide detailed analysis and insight into variances in sales, margin, overhead and working capital
- Lead analysis of all areas of the P&L to identify opportunities and propose actions to improve profitability
- Assist in preparation of Budgets, including preparation of presentations
- Assist with data input into the monthly reforecast process
- Update commercial files with monthly actuals to allow for analysis of key client profitability and other key business metrics
- Develop value added reporting and review processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and timeliness of information and delivery of additional insight.
- Integral in developing and implementing ongoing improvements in financial data as well as processes and systems to support analysis and decision making across the global business.
Is this you?
- At least 3 years working in an Data Analysis or Business Reporting function
- Microsoft Office - Advanced Excel skills to enable manipulation of multiple data sources to deliver detailed analytics
- Comfortable using numerous accounting packages with a good understanding of systems, especially not fully integrated systems
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic environments
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then apply now or if you don't have an up to date CV contact me for an informal chat on 0113 457 9994 or