My client is one of the leading suppliers in the Education industry based in South Sheffield, who are now looking appoint a Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of our business processes (procurement, production, warehousing, finance, CRM)
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement processes/tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Develop and support internal performance reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise internally and with external suppliers to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to School Trend's business
- Prepare reports for internal management team using business analytics reporting tools (Excel etc)
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Experience on Excel Pivot tables, Access/SQL database management, Query Running, Excel macros
- Financial knowledge desired but not essential
- Free Parking
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
Should you be interested in finding out more then please send your application or give me a call at the office on 0113 457 9994.