My client is a leading engineering and facilities business based in South Leeds who are currently looking to take on a Data Administrator initially on an interim basis for 2-3 months with potential of going permanent after the initial assignment.
You will be responsible for:
- Raising purchase orders onto the ERP system using CAFM (Computer aided facilities management)
- Checking invoices for discrepancies
- Liaising with clients over invoice queries
- Providing support to the wider team
The candidate will have:
- Experience of working on an ERP system is desirable, but not essential
- Good excel skills are essential
- Good attention to detail
- Must be immediately available or have 1 weeks' notice period
- CAFM is desirable but not essential
- Free Parking
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- £10 an hour
Should you be interested in finding out more then please send your application or give me a call at the office on 0113 457 9994.