Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer service?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
My client based in South Leeds are now looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join their fast-paced team.
While meeting and managing customer expectations, you will be the first point of contact for customers at all levels.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- The accurate data entry of all customer orders, received via telephone and email
- First point of contact for all incoming sales orders, ensuring that call abandonment rates are kept to a minimum and in line with key performance indicators
- Using SAGE and other internal systems to check stock availability
- Responding to sales related queries to provide a resolution, best suited to the customer and the business
- Confirming prices, resolving any discrepancies and managing customer expectations
- Ensuring order errors are kept to a minimum and maximizing customer order values
- Working with internal departments to update the customer on out of stock items, delivery dates and prices
- Promoting new lines and special offers
- Liaising with internal departments and contacts within the sales team to ensure a smooth delivery of service
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and fully managed, throughout the sales process and beyond
- To continually update and maintain knowledge of the brands products to ensure customers receive the very best service
- Pro-actively conduct telephone sales activity to generate new prospects and manage customers in the sales cycle
- Build professional and excellent relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide customer support, investigating and resolving issues first time wherever possible
- Escalating customer enquiries and complaints as and when appropriate
- Raising return and refund requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Utilising recording systems in place
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by management
Is this you?
- Professional telephone manner
- Retail, sales or customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and KPIs
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to investigate and problem solve
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.