If you are looking for a new challenge in a highly successful, growing business then this could be the role for you.
You will be working as a Credit Controller. Based in South Doncaster with no extra costs for parking. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £23,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Ensure that debts are paid to terms
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email within agreed timescales
- Communicate regularly with senior personnel to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and support negotiation to bring payment within terms
- Identify client issues impacting prompt payment. Understand a client's billing and payment process cycle and propose and drive resolutions
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage credit note requirements
Is this you?
- Previous experience of working within a credit control position is essential
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 is preferred however is not necessary
- A good level of computer skills
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team where needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure whilst adhering to tight deadlines
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years' service
- Auto-enrolment onto company paid health benefits scheme
- Attendance bonus scheme
- Retail & gym membership discounts
- Charity volunteering opportunities
- Full training plan
- Free onsite parking
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.