Stuck in a dead end job and worried about your career?
Whether you're just starting out in Credit Control or an experienced Credit Controller, this could be the perfect next job for you!
My client based in Castleford are now looking for the next person to join their growing finance team. Salary wise they are offering £20,000 - £25,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Ensure that debts are paid to terms
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email within agreed timescales
- Communicate regularly with senior personnel to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and support negotiation to bring payment within terms
- Identify client issues impacting prompt payment. Understand a client's billing and payment process cycle and propose and drive resolutions
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage credit note requirements
Is this you?
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and produce quality within tight deadlines
- Strong communicator together with effective negotiation skills
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions
- Deliver a 'can do' and proactive approach at all times
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.