Stuck in a dead-end job and worried about your career? Let us help you secure your future in a role offering progression!
You will be based in Wetherby working as a Credit Controller.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
In the morning you will be responsible for….
- Handling complex customer queries
- Internal investigation and follow up through to resolution stage within a given timescale
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and customers to conclude all queries
- Log all incoming queries onto internal database
- Controlling customer payment deductions (contra's and debit notes)
- Ensuring requests for documentation are fulfilled to minimise delay to scheduled payment terms (copy invoices / applications and POD's)
In the afternoon you will be looking after…
- Preparing monthly full site reconciliation to support application process
- Identifying and resolving data variations
- Fortnightly statement preparation
- Collating data for analysis
- Customer Account & Ledger Maintenance
- Update and maintain customer account data as required
- Ledger allocations
- Monthly analysis of customer deductions and query levels reporting to Credit Manager
- Preparing monthly backing documentation for application process for submission to customer
Free parking isn't a problem!
Don't have an up to date CV, don't let that be a blocker, please give me a call and we can have a chat. Please contact Abby Langstaff at Woodrow Mercer to discuss further.