A global manufacturing company in Warwickshire is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their ever-growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing debt, increasing security of assets and maximising collected amounts.
- High volumes of telephone calls, e-mails and letters to follow up overdue amounts
- Execute debt recovery to minimise further ageing of current debt
- Effective communication with internal commercial teams, administration departments, customers and dealers to resolve ongoing disputes and queries.
- Ensure there is a balance in the relationship between maximum collected amounts and customer satisfaction.
- Investigating non-collections / non-payments.
- Ensure that finance Agreements have been set up correctly.
- Communicate with customers that have cancelled direct debit mandates.
- Increase the percentage of direct debits paid by customers.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous knowledge and experience working within a high-volume collection's environment.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels including negotiation and assertiveness skills.
- Computer literate - (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Adopt a professional manner to resolve customer queries.