Free fruit does make a difference…
An exciting opportunity to join a busy Credit Control team has become available! As Credit Controller you will be based in Leeds, on a 6-month Fixed term contract. You will act as a key part of the finance function, responsible for your own section of the Sales Ledger, ensuring that payments are collected in a timely manner.
Alongside this you will also be proactive in speaking to customers about their accounts ensuring payments are in line with agreed terms and that you are the first point of contact for customers for all credit related issues.
A typical day looks like:
- Chasing outstanding payments professionally to achieve a prompt outcome
- To liaise with the with the customer and internal departments as required to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- To process credit limit reviews as required by adhering to the credit vetting process
- Closely monitor those accounts that pose a credit risk and ensure that issues are highlighted to relevant managers in the business
- To ensure the administration required to keep the account up to date are maintained on an ongoing basis
- To ensure the Credit Management Policy and DoAM is adhered to at all times
- Ongoing review of unallocated payments to ensure effective resolution and allocation
- Any other adhoc duties that may be required
You will need to be a ACICM or studier and knowledge of financial systems such as ASW and Excel are advantageous. Experience working with multiple accounts, and high-volume low average value invoices are required.
Sound interesting? Please contact me on or 0113 457 9990 to discuss further.