Are you getting bored sitting at home all day?
Why not consider a FTC to get yourself back into the world of work…
As Credit Controller, your role is key in assisting the firm to deliver a professional collections process to clients. Based in Leeds City Centre you will be responsible for collecting cash and reducing debtor days in this business environment.
A typical day looks like:
- Supporting the credit control team with administrative duties
- Chasing your own small portfolio of clients by telephone and letter
- Running and sending all letters daily
- Running and sending monthly statements
- Sending out regular information to Partners relating to outstanding matters/debt
Experience working in Legal Services is advantageous but not essential, and good working knowledge of Excel is required.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, then please get in touch on or 0113 457 9990.