Woodrow Mercer are currently working with a large service provider in Derby to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a 12 month contract.
The Credit Controller role involves regular contact with clients, predominately via telephone and email, to arrange the collection of accounts, produce client and supplier Aged Debtor report on a weekly basis and proactively chase all outstanding invoices and claims assigned to your individual Age Debtor report.
This is a full-time role on a 12 month fixed term contract and will suit someone with Credit Control experience with excellent communication skills. You will be a key part of a highly effective Credit team, reporting in to the Credit Control Manager. The office is easily commutable from Nottinghamshire and North Leicestershire.
Key duties of this role will include:
- To produce client and supplier Aged Debtor report on a weekly basis
- To issue client and supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Meet individual collection targets
- Query resolution
- To proactively chase all outstanding invoices and claims assigned to your individual Age Debtor report
- Issue consolidated invoices and reports for assigned clients and suppliers
The successful candidate will have:
- Credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Numerate and analytically minded
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
The business can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Additional Benefits
If you're interested, or know someone who would be, please apply or email me with a copy of your most up to date CV, your current availability and salary expectations.
You may also be interested in this vacancy if you are looking at Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger roles.