Stuck in a dead-end job and worried about your career?
Let us help you secure your future in a role offering progression…
As Credit Controller you will be based in Bradford for a brilliant company dealing in solutions.
You will report into the Credit Manager, to ensure all relevant debts are managed and recovered as necessary.
A typical day looks like…
- Ensure that debts are paid to terms
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email within agreed timescales
- Communicate regularly with senior personnel to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Handle disputed invoices and support negotiation to bring payment within terms
- Identify client issues impacting prompt payment. Understand a client's billing and payment process cycle and propose and drive resolutions
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Manage credit note requirements
Experience of working in a similar role and a thorough understanding of Credit Control processes and procedures is ESSENTIAL.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to hear more, give me a call on 0113 457 9990, or alternatively send a copy of your cv