Do you feel undervalued in your current role?
Why not consider working for a forward -thinking company that invests in its employees…
As Credit Controller you will report into the Credit & Risk Manager to support the credit control function by maintaining and managing the sales ledger and aged debt.
A typical day looks like…
- Effective collection of overdue accounts daily by phone, e-mail or letter
- Ensure cash collection targets & other KPI's are achieved
- Prompt and accurate allocation of customer payments
- Accurate system input of sales ledger entries (journals, retention etc.)
- Organising & forwarding backup documentation (Proof of Delivery/Variation Orders/Installation Certificates) to customers as required
- Distribution of invoices and payment applications to customers
- Identify overdue accounts & ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve the accounts as quickly as possible.
- Recommend legal proceedings against customers when necessary due to non-payment
- Attend customer visits as and when required
A minimum of 2-years' experience is required and knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to hear more, give me a call on 0113 457 9990, or alternatively send a copy of your cv