Stuck in a dead end job and worried about your career?
Whether you're just starting out in Credit Control or an experienced Credit Controller, this could be the perfect next job for you!
My client based in Shipley are now looking for the next person to join their growing finance team. Salary wise they are offering £21,000 - £23,000.
Here's what a typical day will look like:
- Handling various aspects of the credit control function to ensure timely payments from customers and ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with their terms
- Recording, maintaining and updating existing claims, with a view to resolve
- Controlling damage and charges
- Dealing with and resolving any queries to secure payment
- Gather all available evidence from suppliers and prepare appropriate packages for the customer
- Ensure a claim from a supplier is valid
Is this you?
- An ambitious and forward focused view
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well in a team and as an organised individual
- Energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please contact me on or give me a call on 0113 457 9994 if you're interested in hearing more.